Thursday 27 November 2014

Hi There!

Hi everybody, this is my first blog and I hope that I can run well this blog.

Well I'm a fan of games, a fan of many kinds of game. I play PC games, which I have been playing for long time since my childhood, and I also play some console games such as PS3, Xbox and PSP.

Game has long been one of my best friend in my life and gaming does really get me learn quite a lots. Many people would think playing games is just kinda having fun or even wasting time. I personally dont agree with this point as gaming can also train and improve certain abilities of human, such as reactivity and intelligence. For me, playing games is also a good method of learning different languages. I usually play games in French and English in order to improve both these two and I can also make friends from different cultures. So I still benefit quite a lots from playing games.

Well in this blog I would like to share any information about games, about different types of game and ways of playing. You are all welcome to my blog and free to comment. I hope I can also learn from you~.

No comments:

Post a Comment