Tuesday 23 December 2014

Playing Games with Your Girlfriend or Boyfriend

I am single...for the moment but I had experience dealing with the issues of my girlfriend and games. The problem was that my gf didn't want me to spend much time playing game but on her, such as going out (shopping mostly), watching TV series (that I didn't want to watch) or even talking to her (on telephone sometimes T_T).

Actually this had been annoying me so much as I was kinda forced to do many things that I didn't want to do. I tried to save some time for myself, not only for playing games but also going out with friends, staying with my families or even being alone for sometimes. But very soon, I found this totally not working as you just can't always have so many reasons to reject your girlfriend's "invitations". To be honest, I like playing games especially at that time I was in school and had quite a lot of spared time. So I spent time playing games, online or offline with friends. That's what I used to do.

I tried to figure out this problem by explain to her. I said to her that I would like to just spend few time on gaming. However she didn't seem to understand or allow me to do so. I am not complaining that is a problem of women. I can understand what she wants but I am just trying to balance my life and relationship. Unfortunately this didn't work for me and the situation just remained the same.

Then one day, a friend suggested me to ask my girlfriend to play games together. At the beginning I didn't think that's a good idea. However, when I show her the games I was playing at the time, she showed her interests and she asked for a try. Later on, she had become one of the persons I played mostly with. It was still a happy moment for me although we are no longer in relationship.



Now games, especially online games are growing more and more popular and there are different kinds of interaction in online games, like the friend list, voice chat, marriage in game, or guild. Some browsergames have already had these feature as my friends told me. Some of my friends do play games with their girlfriend or boyfriend and I found that gaming is becoming a way of constructing relationship gradually. Rather than going out or watch TV series, playing games allows people truely get involved into an activity, which I think it's the most significant advantage. But just don't be too addicted to it!


No comments:

Post a Comment